Friday 11 January 2008

DAY 9

I slept like a baby...yehhh Im really loving my sleep these days. I awoke this morning feeling a little jaded, which felt really strange- I'm guessing its jet-lag, or the fact that I missed out on my glass of water last night before bed.

Well, I went with it and went out for a brisk walk to breathe in some fresh air, and to take some VIT-D, watered sunshine! (well it is winter here, and only 2 degrees) brhhhhhhhhhhh.
I felt heaps better afterwards and completed my yoga. After yoga I had more juice and went about my day. I've decided to up my intake of mineral water; as my later thoughts on why I felt light-headed was down to not drinking enough mineral water! Hence the heady feelings-this came clear to me during my yoga practice. (more clarity of thought)
I later reflected upon the last week of my juice feast realizing what a great accomplishment this is for me- I feel really proud of myself for not letting my job get in the way of my 30 day challenge!! WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY!

P.S im constantly checking my body for signs of change........


Mineral water+msm+lemon
Greens powder+min water
melon+mint-
More mineral water
Senna Tea