Saturday 5 January 2008

Day 3

Well this was really interesting as it was my first day back to work after the holidays. Ive been called out to operate a flight from Lhr to sao paulo Brazil! Yeah... I'll just quickly explain to you that I had been planning a trip to brazil in Feb 2008; I was almost not going to go as it seemed impossible to get there for less than £1000.00 (being carnival time). Back in November I kept saying that it would have been excellant if I could go to Brazil before the carnival to go and book the flights and accomodation as it would probably be a lot cheaper!!
Well the universe hooked up all the dots for me! Not only was it one of the best places to send me too, imagine all that fresh fruit in abundance,coconuts, sunshine and the destination of my dream holiday! I am eternally grateful.

I had my horse-bag at the ready!! it contained:
Green Powder mix with maca,
Cayenne Powder
Honey
Ginger
Spirulina

My report time was not until 7.40pm so during the day I tanked up on beetroot juice mixed with apple,celery,and a little kale.

I decided that I would master cleanse during the flight, with a greendrink pre take-off and landing. If it got really hard I would drink oj with lots of water. Well it worked like a dream. (without the pasturized oj). The flight was a night flight 11hrs 50mins!!! mmmmmmm