Monday 7 January 2008

DAY 5

Awoke at 10.30am felt a little tired. This was a shopping day! the weather was beautiful 28degrees! mmmmmmm

1L Greens powder with coconut water
more coconut water

Mix-fruits vitamin drink

mixed berries with celery and cucumber

mineral water

peppermint tea/camomile

Ohhh yer found 2 organic stores and organic vegan restaurant less than 2 blocks from the hotel. I love this place. My colleague commented on how my face was glowing, and my thoughts were that i was amazed that i was still standing, just fuelling my body with fruit and vegetable juice!!
My energy levels were high, I was in a great mood. I also noticied that my sense of smell had gone up a notch or two and I seemed to notice nature more....the trees/birds/green spaces...mmmmmm and my portuguese was getting better......lol

My bowel movements had slowed down- I think it may have something to do with the flight (it happens to me from time to time) no1 was not a problem at all, I was going every 30mins or so, but failed to go No2.