Friday 25 January 2008

Day 23

Slept in this morning, awoke a little lazy.....

warm water/msm/lemon/honey
Yoga
unpacked
washed
green juice/cabbage/celery/carrott
apples/spinach/celery/e3 live
coc-water,lime/cayenne
mineral water

My body feels cleansed and much much lighter than ever! I seem to feel forever optimistic and looking fwd to each day. My face has cleared up heaps and I can now see this glowing that others can see in my face! My stomach is flatter and more defined. I'm still working on my thighs though!
My yoga practices are far more intense these days, i seem to fall into the asanes much more easier, although I still to go to a class so that I can learn new postures-its a little difficult with my schedule.... my schedule has changed up somewhat. I'm working a lot more at home now and relaxing more whilst down-route! Each day I'm creating opportunities for my future. I know I'm moving closer to my goals as each day passes.
I would definately recommend this juice feast to anyone, it brings out those self-limiting deep thoughts and patterns held within yourself, especially when combined with a yoga practice. you really see yourself on the large screen; this feast helps to open you up. I believe its a great opportunity to forgive yourself and to create new opportunities for self-growth and understanding.