Friday 4 January 2008

RAW-CHI'S JUICY STORY!!!

Ive been a vegetarian for 13 years, although not always in the true meaning of the word. Over the years I've been battling with weight issues and a few health issues that seemed to go nowhere.
I began my true journey to wellness around 5 yrs ago; which included a lot of research, internet searches, courses, holistic therapies, in-between bouts of exercise! you name it- I went there!

Eventually I learned to let go of all things that would not nourish my soul, my body or my mind. Most of my health issues were linked to dairy and wheat products. To further my understanding of all this, I decided to study holistic health and nutrition, amongst many other holistic therapies. This was a huge awakening for me, I truly learned to listen to my body; since graduating I have become 60%raw vegan.
However I still felt that there was something missing. I have a really crazy full-time job which draws a lot of my energy and that is depleting my health. So it was definately crunch time for me!
When I was first introduced to Juice Feasting I thought that this was something that I would struggle with as I travel and am out of the country every week; but as I gave it more thought I realised that my health is much more important to me and I owed it to myself to give it a try. As I introduced my brain to the idea, my body seemed to resonate quite well with the idea. This was definatley the next big step for me in my journey.

So, here I am on day 2 of my Juice Feast, and all is well. In fact its quite exciting. I feel light, energized and ready to return back to work tomorrow!