Sunday 27 January 2008

Day 25-

Off to work again..........awoke this morning feeling real energetic! Im so pleased with myself these days- I cant believe im still going after 24 days. I love my new look and my new look loves meeeeeeee.
Ive had a strong urge to re-read a couple of books to strengthen my mind and to help encourage me on my journeys to optimum health.
They are: The sunfood diet success system by David Wolfe, and Spiritual Nutriton by Gabriel Cousens MD.
I wanted to share a paragragh with you from Sunfood diet success;

"One of the greatest values of The Sunfood Diet is that it opens you up to the idea that many of your other deep-seated beliefs may be totally false. The effects of adopting The Sunfood Diet disassembles your view of the world. Once you experience that eating cooked and artificially-grown food immediately detracts from the normal functioning of your body, you will begin to question many other aspects of your belief system. So, The Sunfood diet acts like a battering ram crumbling away the stagnated belief systems of your mind. It allows you to grow in new directions you never would have predicted. You will be ready to try new things and to test new approaches to life's daily challenges."


I have been thinking a lot these few days about my personal cravings.
What things am I attached to?... Which things do I need to let go of.....? Interestingly enough the same craving keep coming up for me every few days....(I swear I can smell them too) they are that strong.....
I see and can smell Coffee/Potato Chips/red wine. Now I have not drank coffee nor eaten potato chips for over 3years, but I have eaten chip shop chips last year! Plus I do really enjoy red wine!! ;)

I find that Im mostly craving (the crunching) action nowadays. So Im making a real effort to chew my juices more so that I may eliminate this craving, and to produce more saliva to kick-start the breakdown process in my mouth; as it should be.

Today I drank:
mineral water, msm + lemon and ginger
1 tbls aloe vera juice
my green superfood juice (greens + powder,coconut water,goji berries,1 apple, 1 pear,celery)
pomegranate seeds and juice with orange juice

and during the flight whilst working I drank MASTER CLEANSE.
FLIGHT TIME 10HRS 50MINS.......HUH