Sunday 6 January 2008

Day 4

We arrived in S.paulo at 07.15 I had rested for 2.30hrs during the flight- but I had an tremendous amount of energy! I was babbling away nineteen to the dozen to about 15 sleepy people!

Once at the hotel I ran to the supermarket to stock up! Time check 08.05. This was a huge awakening normally I would be buying fruits to EAT! I have to admit to y'all i was in a state of shock.......I stood there staring at all the fruits that I could not bite into.... so I then checked the chilled section and found AGUA DE COCO without any added sugars! great i bought 2 cartons, lemons, and more ginger. I then ran to the juice bar and bought 2 litres of freshly blended juice-delicious. Then went for a 3hr nap followed by a dozy 10 lenghts of a very small pool!!

Juices;
Strawberry/celery/greens
Coconut water fresh from a green coconut

kale/cucumber/apple/greens powder

In the evening I went out with the crew, in order not to remain unsocial, we went to a bar and I happily drank watermelon juice until they decided they were going out for dinner and then i went for a walk around the vicinity as I had not been to S.paulo for 3 yrs! I went to bed around 10.00pm feeling weary but EXTREMELY HEALTHY AND HAPPY.