Saturday 26 January 2008

Day 24

This morning I had a super lie-in. Truth is...I really did not feel like getting up at all. This was the first day since starting my feast that I have felt sad. I decided to go with it and explore where the feelings were coming from. It did not take long- so I made the phone call and as soon as the phone call was over- I felt a lot better.
Having said that my morning has been very slow, I feel very anxious about going to work tomorrow. Ive only had 2 days off after an epic trip to madras which got unexpectidly extended. this has thrown me off balance as I had appoinments which I had to cancel and am now playing catch-up!
Ive packed a little, but the anxious feelings are from having to do so much in such little time, and Im not sure what the situation for fruits and veg is going to be in Shanghai! Plus you are not permitted to carry any fruits or veg with you in your lugguage. they have sniffer dogs in the airport -to ensure this!....
I will let you know how this panned out when i return....;)

Ginger and lemon tea with honey (I clearly needed some sweetness this morning)!!
orange/grapefruit/lime
Mineral water +msm
spinach/apple/celery

My sister told me today that I'm losing weight -mmm felt good! She also has said that she would not mind doing the juice-feast for 3 days.
I still feel great doing this, my body is detoxing at a steady pace; Im noticing that my thoughts are gaining more clarity as each day passes; and my sense of smell has sharpened ten-fold. I actually thought that the weight would drop of me, but like anything else- you have to work at it- meaning I've had to experiment with different types of exercise. Of course the road less travelled is working out for me...I really cant stand aerobics but its really happening at the mo, its encouraging my body to sweat, which is releasing deep embedded toxins within my body and it helps to clear my skin and open up the pores. Im moving parts of my body I did not know existed! Oh Im also doing the hot/cold shower mix-mmmmmm honestly it feels weird but im really trying to get used to it. lol

The juice monster....ciao