Tuesday 15 January 2008

Day 13

Off to work again- gosh it comes around so soon, Im really loving the ease of just being able to whip up a juice in a matter of minutes being at home!

Here a some great tips for travelling whilst on a juice feast!

Purchase a personal blender, its light and you can check it into your hold baggage; I have the PB200 and its fantastic (it blends like a pro)

Purchase a complete tupperware set: Pck your greens powder and you can mix in your other powder forms into the same space- it makes easy mixing and takes up less space.

Other things you may wish to take with you- I do!
cayenne pepper,
spirulina/chlorella/ E3 live
Raw-honey
Yoga mat
Tea-peppermint/ginger/Senna

whilst away I will find my nearest farmers market or organic supermarket and purchase additional fruits and/or vegetables to blend. If you can buy coconuts-buy them
This usually ties me over until I arrive home. Drink as much juice as you can before the trip actually right up until you are about to board the aircraft. Bearing in mind that you cant carry liquids with you through security- but you may purchase juice once airside!
I am out of the country once a week avrging 3-6 days at a time; and so far this is working out for me.

Mineral water/msm/lime
raspberry/orange/mint
Onboard the aircraft as always- master cleanse
Greens powder and mineral water

Happy Days!!!