Tuesday 31 August 2010

Day15-Tue

Today I felt a bit frustrated as Im gagging to start exercising. Ive been going for daily walks for the last month and finally the doctor has told me that I can start to do some light yoga....Yay!! I think thats why Ive been also feeling on edge for a while. Especially whilst doing this Juice Feast and gaining loads of energy and not being able to spend my it. Im Super excited as I will be starting my exercise routine TOMORROW!.... :-)

Today I consumed:
Broccoli, romaine, celery, pears, cayenne, watercress, cucumber, lemon, garlic
water, msm, lemon,

Supplements:
Seagreens, Udo's Choice ultimate digestive enzymes, Molkosan prebiotic drink ,

 Overall I still feel great, and Im having a great time creating my juices every day. Im spending around £40.00 per week.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!
I've been having some strange dreams lately....I know for sure that you become more sensitive and aware of your feelings, you move with your emotions on a Juice Feast. As you get deeper into your Juice Feast you strip away more and more layers of yourself; inviting you to take a good look in the mirror. You get the chance to deal with the hidden and or buried parts of your personality.
 
I love that I'm gaining clarity of thought. The feast brings together the instinctive body and the conscious mind. On a micro scale, as your body starts to thrive on all the nutrients that your putting into your body, all this positivity is transferred onto you so that you start to feel better, then you have happier thoughts. This opens your mind and body up to all possibilites that are available to you in your life that perhaps you didn't see before. Im loving this Juice Feast!!!!!! xx