Wednesday 1 September 2010

Day16-Weds

I awoke this morning to a slight sore throat....still not sure what that's about, I will continue to be observant.

I had an estatic day today..At last the sun was shining...I opened up the windows and patio doors and sat outside whilst I sipped on my green juice. Later on I manged to do some Yoga!!!..although my mind wanted to do Power Yoga, I have to admit I was a little afraid and stayed on the side of caution....but boy did I sweat!...I felt my heart palpitating for the first time in a long while, it felt great!.. whilst I was in each pose it felt right ...my heart sang out today. I honor my body for its strength. My body is amazing and all it wants to do is to be well, and function on an optimal level for me. It feels great to be now creating a healing space for ultimate healing to take place and for it to do its amazing job.  :-)

Today I consumed
water/msm/goji berries/lemon
romaine,pear,orange,lemon,cayenne,
E3 live, Kelp,
Water, Tea

Body-brushing is fantastic, your body feels so good clean after you exfoliate as you are removing dead skin cells I highly recommend it!!