Friday 17 September 2010

Juice Feasting and Beyond

Ive started a 10 day Journey to Raw Program. Today is day 7 and its going really well. The recipes make really delicious meals and I still dont feel any real intense hunger. Since doing my 3rd JuiceFeast my body now responds a little different to hunger. Intrinsically the body craves nutrition and not specific junk foods. So we will receive the message or signal that we are hungry...and in most cases we are just thirsty! (Which is a whole other story)!
To the best of my knowledge since the JuiceFeast I've had all if not most of my nutritional needs met. So far Ive not craved for a single food type in particular. :-) I plan on seriously introducing more raw foods into my diet and having a high raw one at that!
I'm working on a new web-site, and will continue my classes very soon. Lots of new goodies in the pipe-line. In the mean-time I will keep this blog updated.