Wednesday 6 October 2010

Taking the Path Less Trodden.....

Has certainly been an emotional one to say the least!....I find the more raw I introduce into my body the more my body zings! Infact, I feel much more intune with my body than Ive been in a long while. I love this feeling.
Since the JF Ive been more or less following the same flow of Green smoothie for brekkie and lunch, or sometimes a superfood smoothie for lunch and dinner a raw soup or salad. Twice a week I'll have a lightly steamed dinner of wholefoods usually Quinoa or squash or sweet potato....with a raw salad or veg.

I certainly feel much different now to that when I was juice-feasting! ...well, for starters I feel heavier for the obvious reason that I'm eating and Ive managed to put on a few more pounds although I have faith that my body will balance the weight out within 3 months. I'm not in a rush with it, its more important for me to feel great within myself, and the rest is peanuts! and by that I mean to feel fully nurtured, alive, sleeping right, balanced moods, energetic, powerful digestion, and to be grateful!.... :-). Ive also gotton real organised with my office and have been so creative in the kitchen!...I will post up some pics of recent developements there!

None of my friends eat this way but..they will...joke....I just want to be the change that I want see in this world and can hopefully encourage others to do the same in whatever way they shine! I plan on inviting my family over for a raw dinner party, schhh...dont tell them...its as soon as the de-hydrator arrives!..

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uzrH7oSR864?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uzrH7oSR864?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>