Wednesday 27 October 2010

Why Raw and Living Foods?

When I'm eating raw and living foods I feel fresh and alive - just like the food. This addition has improved my health, my energy levels and my overall well-being. Eating foods as close to the way God created them for optimum health - it just makes sense. Ive been slowly increasing the amount of raw foods into my diet over the last year. Smoothies and juices and salads were a given for a couple of years now; but Ive truly never felt so good as when I'm eating high raw. So now my diet is about 60 per cent raw.
I don't consider this a diet...when I use this term I use it quite liberally because I don't want it to imply any type of sacrifice that has to be undertaken. Eating raw has nothing to do with giving ANYTHING up, in fact its all about letting the goodness IN!! This is a gift, its a very rewarding, self-empowering healing gift.

TO KNOW WHAT YOU PREFER...instead of humbly saying Amen to what the world tells you you ought to prefer, is to have kept your soul alive. - Robert Louis Stevenson.