Sunday 5 September 2010

Day18/19/20...Fri,Sat,Sun

I had to include the last 3 days together as I went out for the entire day Fri and Sat and got back late in the night, and too tired to blog!..sorry guys....I know, MY BAD!..but I really was in need of some serious bed rest.

I left my house around 10am after making 3 quarts/litres of green juice, as today I was travelling in the raw!!  Well not really going anywhere exciting as in abroad or something...just going to get my hair plaited at my mum's. My hairdresser is kindly meeting me halfway between her salon and my house.Yayy!!

I made a new green juice and I totally fell in love with it. So I made 2 litres of it...heheheheh.
It was Bak Choy/squidge of lemon juice/celery/cucumber/pinch of salt/apple/....you know that feeling when you fall in love with something...well. its official I love Raw Bak Choy....! I encourage you to play around with it and creative your own loveable juice!....it will make your heart sing!








I carried my travel blender (see links page separately) with me and my nut straining bag and I made another favourite of mine at my mums for dinner. Kale/Celery/cucumber/lemon/salt/apple. mmmmm I made a litre and I shared it with my mum...she loved it.
I ended up staying the night at my mother's as my hair wasn't finished until 10.30pm. For breakfast I had cucumber and mint. Once I got home I made some freshly squeezed orange juice and admired my new hair style. Then after lunch I made some more green juice (the loveable bak choy juice) and drank like 2 liters as I was going out in the evening to a friends birthday. It was to be held at a comedy club..so I was definately up for that!! So I made sure I had my fill with green juice so that I would not be hungry whilst out! and it worked!! :-)
Needed some sweetness today so I made orange and raspberry...was delicious. In the evening I had a liter of water and Kale/apple/celery/sweet pepper/

Kemp Oil
Msm
Sea Kelp
Bee Pollen + Manuka Honey