Tuesday 7 September 2010

Day22-Tuesday

Today I consumed:
1)Pineapple,lemon,agave,ginger,water (delicious)
2)Celery,cucumber
 Ive been feeling slightly out of sorts on and off over the last 3-4 days.
I understand that by taking the diet down to the bare minimal, as in just supplying the body with sufficient nutrients to operate on a normal basis; it is very likely that one will experience massive shifts on an emotional and spiritual level whilst Juice Feasting. The cells in the body hold a lot of history about ourselves such as repressed emotions and trapped feelings.
At times I've felt very light and free and at other times I've felt more heavier. as I move deeper and deeper into my cleanse I've felt sadness, anger, frustration and even depression. My advice to you guys is to ensure that you have a good support system around you, also try to indulge in some serious TLC. Bodyscrubs and massage, watch a funny movie, surround yourself with nature. Remember this is all to be expected whilst taking on a JF or any fast of this kind.

This morning I had a dry bodyscrub, Oh! my skin felt so very soft afterwards, and lets not forget its gr8 for detoxing the skin whilst doing a cleanse. Then I had a shower switching inbetween hot and cold water to help the lymph system. This is what David Rain had to say,
"This is a great method for moving blood and lymph, tightening skin and improving circulation. Like skin brushing, it can seem rather harsh in the beginning, but if you stick with it, you may start to find the sensation quite enjoyable. Shower as usual, then alternate the water temperature between hot and cold, staying with each temperature for five seconds at first before switching to the other and alternating perhaps five times between hot and cold in the beginning. You can later build up both the anount of time you spend on each temperature, and the number of times you alternate. Try to end on cold though, so that your skin remains tightened up."