Friday 17 September 2010

Never Under-estimate the Power of a Juice-Feast!

Oh my gosh....this last Juice-feast was completely different from the first one I did in 2008. At first I thought this was due to me getting older, developing bad habits, etc. Now, I'm sure its the classic 'onion peeling effect' that happens to you once you start any detox for an extended period of time. If you are like me and are always looking for positive growth and want to learn something new about yourself and the environment, then you will understand completely what I am saying. 
I made my goals clear to myself at the outset of my Juice Feast. I wrote them down and even hung them in parts of the house where I would see them daily. Just to spur me on. It is imperative that you really know the reason(s) why you are doing what your doing! Ensure that your reasons speak directly to the center of your heart..and truly ask and ask again. So when your emotions do come up for you, you will be in a place to acknowledge them and fully appreciate that they are yours!



 The Emotional Detox....

This is the most important thing you need to know!!!

When you start to eat raw, you will FEEL better on every level. Your heart and mind opens up to the universe; but on the other side of the coin you will often find yourself sitting back, watching your life on the big screen and the truth is that you are! You actually SEE very clearly exactly what is NOT working for you.....Hmmmmm

So, Congratulations I say to myself! Now you've given birth to another part of you that may have laid dormant for years un-manifested for years....the question is ....What will YOU do with all this new found information?!

Waking up to this fact can be painful – too painful sometimes.....this is when you would dive into the cookie jar and remember cravings that you thought were long gone!...BE Careful!

I will be forever grateful that my stuff is now in the light and has come up for me to deal with, and to be honest its well overdue!!...No more excuses! I've had to climb a huge mountain in terms of my own health over that last two years; and now that I FEEL better I can DO better!
Consuming raw for me feels like such a pleasure, it makes my heart sing and my blood tango!...it makes me feel good....and makes me want to do GOOD!... :-)
Even my boyfriend is turned on to raw now! He loves my green juices and nut-mylks and his superfood smoothie...on the same vybe!...I love it! He is reaping the benefits of increasing raw into his diet. No more afternoon slug-time....No more dead beat tiredness in the evening....better digestion....much more energy!

As for me...well this Juice-Feast was my chance to begin again...as that is ultimately what we do best as Human Beings!












BEGIN AGAIN!