Monday 6 September 2010

Day 21-Mon

I awoke up this morning to the sound of the rain....yes it rained the entire day!...the sound of the rain was very very soothing. Autumn is here. :-)


Today I consumed:
Kale/Celery/Cucumber/Spinach/lemon/green pepper/Garlic
Fennel/Apple/Carrot/Celery/Ginger
Water + Msm
Bee Pollen...mmm

Raw-ducation:
During this feast I am learning to love and respect my body even more than before. Ive learnt to be patient and observant with myself. Ive seen and felt the detox working for me. Sometimes more painful than others...I'll explain. I seem to have this wind type of movement that occurs every 3-4 days...very uncomfortable...I feel it in one of two places either along the top of my intestines or in my lower back...so its interesting to know that even after 20 days there are still deeper levels of cleansing to be done.I usually drink fennel and lemon tea or peppermint tea to soothe my intestinal track. My hot water bottle and a lot of TLC!! lol

Tips: Fennel is great with apple and carrot !  I love fennel it adds a smooth finish to your juice. Its a great duretic and is good for digestive disorders.
Movement:
I managed an hour of Rodney Yee's Power Yoga. Yoga + A Raw food Diet/Juices =Heaven. The two compliment each other very well, Yoga helps to expand and strengthens the body and drinking raw vegetable and fruit juices also expands the body and opens the mind.
Ive been having little thoughts about ending the juice-feast...not sure where its coming from..but finding it hard to fancy green juice at times...and even thinking about eating, for the 1st time in ages..I'm not craving anything in particular, and my day is pretty much full but I find myself spending more and more moments out of this feast....plenty observation me thinks....and some time out in meditation!