Saturday 28 August 2010

Day11-Fri +Day12-Sat

Whoops I kinda forgot to blog yesterday!....Nothing happened in particular I read a lot, so I'll use that as an excuse....yes my head was stuck in a book for most of the day!......So I'll just include the both days.
A few days ago I decided to keep my juices simple for a couple of days like making only fruit or veg juices after experiencing a lot of bloating and gas, that way its easier for my body to assimilate the nutrients. I believe that your body, as a conscious form is able to identify exactly what is put into it, so in effect I'm making that job a whole lot easier!
Ive also started to take a teaspoon of Bee-Pollen every day.

Both days I consumed:

Lots of water
Celery,Spinach
Pineapple
Beetroot, apple, ginger,carrott
pears,greens
msm,lemon,water
Herbal Teas with honey
Bee Pollen