Wednesday 25 August 2010

Day9-Weds

Ouch what a horrible morning...Ive been so I'll this morning, Ive terrible cramps running down my entire legs and back pain like you wouldn't believe.
That lasted for about an hour and I feel much better now...well all up until around 5pm and then they returned in avengence....Ive been unable to get through any juice since lunchtime....just cant seem to drink anymore Juice, so Ive been sipping on water mostly...waiting for my body to tell me that it needs calories! I had a long hot bath and applied a hot pack to my abdomen area.....it helped!....throughout the evening the pain worsened then finally calmed down again....I understand that a lot is going on right now internally for me in terms of healing...so I have to remain patient. If my gut instinct tells me something is wrong or I feel an unfamiliar pain I will seek medical help.
Future mother-in-law (Jackie) came visiting which was nice, we had a very chatty evening.....I felt stronger and suddenly hungry, while I sipped through my green juice they... meaning the boyfriend and Jackie tucked into Jerk Mock Chicken, Few home made chips and a huge- huge bowl of salad!! The smell from the Jerk Seasoning smelt delicious and for the first time this JF felt very tempted...mmm well I soon got over it as I tucked my neck into the newspaper!(Childhood memories of a nurturing nature was the underlying cause!)
 A very eventful and taxing day so early to bed....

 Today I consumed:

Spinach,pear,celery
Ginger Tea, peppermint tea
Hot Water