Thursday 19 August 2010

Day3-Th

I slept really well last night, I had a dream that I was getting ready for a work trip to Los Angeles but I hadn't packed the most important things in my suitcase... the problem was that I happened to be  at the house of a colleagues who had the day off, he had arranged a BBQ that day and as his friends were arriving I was feeling more and more anxious! mmmm also I was trying to get someone to give me a lift home so that I could go and get the things that I had forgotton to pack..but everyone had started to drink... it was not happening!!
...I felt very very hungry today so Ive decided to up my intake of fruits to get a higher calorie intake.
Today I consumed:
9.30am-Warm water/cayenne pepper/lemon/
10.00am-Romaine/cucumber/celery/apple
1.00pm-Apple/ginger/
3.30pm Pear/celery/romaine/cucumber...
7.00pm Apple/beetroot/ginger
My bowel movements have been very slow...mmmm
My moods have been a lot better today, although I can feel when I get tight around the shoulders at mealtimes! lol
All in all a good day.