Wednesday 25 August 2010

Raw Road To Recovery-In 2010!!

Its now August 2010 and I feel this is a good time for more creation and healing. Since my last Juice Feast in 2008, Ive suffered a stream of loss,bereavement and major surgery. BTW that story is for another day...my 1st book!
I've kick started my healing journey with yet another glorius Juice Feast. This one will be far more challenging than the last due to meds from the surgery etc...but I am up for this challenge to BEGIN AGAIN... Ive realised that I really have my work cut out for me this time around in terms of internal healing, physical exercise, and balancing my emotions and moods. Ive taken some time out of work ensure that I can truly focus on myself so that I may be better for others in the near future.
Ultimately I want to share this new chapter in my life with you so that those who have battled similar life challenges are able to feel safe and know that they are not alone and that they do better to feel better!!

So what is my challenge?
I will be Juice-Feasting for the next .........days? Ive not really decided how many days as yet but Im going for at least 14. I will attach another page which explains what Juice Feasting is. In my blog I will be recording my progress by noting my weight &
body measurements
exercise
energy levels
emotions
hours of sleep
positive changes
moods
cravings
supplements and body care

Follow my journey to ultimate health...I challenge You!

Michelle Rochester